Awhile ago I attended a wedding shower hosted at a little boutique restaurant. Since it was the first week of February, the weather was unpleasant. The outside temperature was freezing around eight degrees, with intense winds, and it was snowing consistently. I wore a dress with uncomfortable heels, and had trouble finding somewhere nearby to park. As a result, I had to walk five blocks, in that snow and cold, to arrive at the restaurant. I was anxious to get inside and warm up. I expected the restaurant to become heated to a comfortable environment. When I finally arrived, still, I discovered that the restaurant had their exterior doors and windows unclosed. Apparently, someone had thought it might create a nice ambience to begin with a fire in the chimney. Because they forgot to adjust the flue, the restaurant was flooded with smoke. It smelled badly from the smoke, and they were hoping to air it out. The open doors and windows did not seem to be improving the indoor air quality, but it was letting inside freezing cold air. The management didn’t want to raise the thermostat and blast the furnace, due to the fact that the heated air would escape straightaway outside. Although the fire was ablaze, it did not supply adequate heat. The only way to feel the heat was to stand directly along the fireplace and be exposed subsequently to smoke and fumes. Without their heating system operating, the room was chilly and uncomfortable. I ended up not staying at the shower for an extended time. I was not happy about walking on the snow back to my Chevy, but I was very determine to find a heater running so that I could warm up quickly.